• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New Tri-Fold Notetaker Wallet

Great job on this new tri-fold notetaker wallet. Also love the cool logo on the top of the pen.

I could simply not get along with the two card pockets in the "bi-fold." I then had to carry another thin wallet or credit card case. I don't need many cards, but usually must have four.

It is a touch thicker than I would prefer, but now I have all I need to keep my mind empty, my stomach full, and my car filled with fuel...all in one nifty package.

Whenever I pull it out at client meetings and jot a note or two I am always asked, Where did you get that thing?

Thanks David.
 
It depends on the size of your pockets.

dumpy;53625 said:
Will this fit into the front pocket of a pair of pants?

It depends on the size of your pockets. ;-)

www.davidco.com/store said:
This wallet measures folded, 3 1/2 inches wide(9cm) and 4 3/4 inches long (12 cm). It is the same thickness (1/2 inch or 1 1/2 cm) with the paper pad as our original Notetaker.
 
GrantHBS;53447 said:
Great job on this new tri-fold notetaker wallet.

I too am very happy with my new purchase. In my case it has forced me to rationalise the cards I carry around which is a good thing. It fits into my suit jacket pocket easily and when I'm wearing casual clothes I simply carry it (as I did with my old tri-fold wallet). That way it looks good and lasts for longer.

Simon
 
Top