New webinar: Calendar Management and the Three-Fold Nature of Work

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
In this webinar we will explore the best use of your calendar, and how your calendar relates to the three types of work that you do. During the webinar you will need to have access to your calendar, as well as your lists of Projects and Next Actions.

November 30, 2022, 9:00–10:15AM Pacific

You can find the registration link in the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Thanks very much for asking about the recording. The answer is yes with a delay. The recording of the webinar noted above turned out to have audio quality issues. We've tried to improve the audio, but decided to re-record instead. We could re-record without going live, but the live interaction adds so much value. On the upside, that means another live webinar in the near future. If it works for your schedule, please join live on January 18 at 9:00AM Pacific. If you aren't available to join live, the recording of that one will be posted within a day.

Jacob_Aguilera

Registered
Thanks very much for asking about the recording. The answer is yes with a delay. The recording of the webinar noted above turned out to have audio quality issues. We've tried to improve the audio, but decided to re-record instead. We could re-record without going live, but the live interaction adds so much value. On the upside, that means another live webinar in the near future. If it works for your schedule, please join live on January 18 at 9:00AM Pacific. If you aren't available to join live, the recording of that one will be posted within a day.
Wow, thank you so much for doing such effort. I’m sure that will be a lot of us who will benefit from this webminar, me included of course. I would be very happy to connect live.

Dear Forrister, do you know where can I get the link to access this webinar?

Thanks again and best wishes for live event. See you there!

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
Nice! I might even be able to attend!

Jacob_Aguilera

Registered
Sorry, I’ve properly read the first message, and found the way to get access to the webinar.

Currently, I am not a member, so I’ll not be able to attend. My bad

I wish who can attend enjoy it.
Big hug and best whishes.

Jacob

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Wow, thank you so much for doing such effort. I’m sure that will be a lot of us who will benefit from this webminar, me included of course. I would be very happy to connect live.

Dear Forrister, do you know where can I get the link to access this webinar?

Thanks again and best wishes for live event. See you there!
Hi Jacob, the registration link for the live webinar is in the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages, for those who have a paid monthly or yearly membership. The live webinars do not show up for those on the 14-day free trial membership. If you email connect@davidco.com we can give you more information to help you decide if you would like a free trial or a paid membership.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Sorry, I’ve properly read the first message, and found the way to get access to the webinar.

Currently, I am not a member, so I’ll not be able to attend. My bad

I wish who can attend enjoy it.
Big hug and best whishes.

Jacob
Hi Jacob, thanks for your participation in this forum. I will contact you with some options about the webinar. Y gracias por el abrazo. Same to you from our team.

KMM_GTD

Registered
Great news
Thanks!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Maybe he needs to check his "Someday/Maybe" list...
Someday/Maybe currently has 171 items, which is quite likely to be lower by the end of the week when I complete my next review. Some people are fine with thousands on Someday/Maybe. Not me. Time to prune.

Sources say watch for the recording within the next two days.

And I will post links here as soon as it's up.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Great! Glad you closed that loop John! That open loop was pulling on my attention....I will check it off my @Waiting For John list now.
Believe me, that open loop was pulling on me as well.

The recording turns out to be much shorter than the webinar structure of 75 minutes, because it doesn't include the silence for all of the exercises that last 2–5 minutes. If the silences were included it would be annoying for those who listen while driving and are not doing the exercises. But I still encourage anyone to press pause during the recording and participate with the exercises.