• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Newbie- How my book paid for itself today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have just read the book and took 2 days off to implement. I had a huge inbox and I had 2 free meal coupons from Boston Market. I hate to throw things away. They were expiring in 4 days. I created a travel file box because I am in my car all day. I created a file named Coupons and put them in it. I was on Miami Beach today and had not eaten lunch. I saw a Boston Market and remembered that I had my coupon file.

I stopped in and had a wonderful late lunch and was able to bring another home for my wife for free. Saved $15 and felt very satisfied.
Before GTD those coupons would have expired without value. This is working for me.
David
 
Top