Notepad refills for GTD Notetaker Wallet

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I believe that the GTD Nordic Capture Wallet has been discontinued. I recall hearing that on the GTD Nordic podcast, episode 76 (Tools Check).
Hi Eric, I just tested the link and got pretty far into the order process. But if the GTD Nordic podcast says they've stopped, my test may not prove anything.

Eric Wayte

Registered
Hi Eric, I just tested the link and got pretty far into the order process. But if the GTD Nordic podcast says they've stopped, my test may not prove anything.
I think they said that they will continue to sell them until they run out of stock. I'll have to go back and listen again.

Eric Wayte

Registered
I went back and watched the GTD Nordic podcast video and at the 16:00 mark Morten mentions that the Capture Wallet will be phased out.

Gregory Dobson

Registered
I feel like I am always late to the party. I just broke out my GTD and started carrying it again, despite it obviously showing its age. I had retired it to a drawer and started carrying the Dango A10, D01 Bifold Pen Wallets, and the T02 Bifold Pen Wallets. If someone can emulate the original wallet I believe they'd have a winner on their hands.

bcmyers2112

Registered
I got a "high capacity" wallet a few years ago and started carrying that. I mostly use my phone for capture on-the-go these days. But I think I'm going to pare things down and start using my GTD notetaker wallet again. It's in surprising good shape considering how many years I used it. And it would be nice to have a backup in case my phone glitches.

But more important: holy crap, I'm amazed a thread I started in October 2017 is still going. It's going to be ready for kindergarten this year. I may want to start a college fund for it.

Gregory Dobson

Registered
I certainly hope that you break it back out. I just realized that I am below 10 replacement pads, time to order another stock. I get mine from https://www.usapad.com/memo-pad-refills.html. I normally go with the white-ruled but think I'll go with the ivory-ruled this time.

The college fund could go for another GTD run in 13(ish) years. Let us all know and we'll contribute to the 529; just don't put it with Virginia's 529 plan whatever you do.