• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Notetaker wallet for Europe

I am looking for both a new notepad and a new wallet, and am considering David's notetaker wallet (2 in 1!). Before ordering one, I would like to know whether it is a good fit, as I am afraid the wallet has been designed for the USA and not for Europe (I live in Spain). I basically have two questions:

1. Does it have a place to store coins? (If not, what should I do with coins?)
2. Does the European drivers license fit in the wallet? (I don't have the credit card size license yet)
 
Top