Office Hour in December

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi All,

Thanks for a super Office Hour session today. We'll post the recording very soon.

How busy is your December? Would you like another Office Hour session on December 20 or 21 at around 9:00AM Pacific? Or is that too much with holiday parties, holiday visitors, holiday shopping, and more? Your answer is not a commitment, because we know life is full of surprises.

Ger80C

Registered
I am sad I could not join live this time. I personally enjoy every one of those, although my December will be quite busy so I cannot foresee if I will be able to join the next one live. It's one of the hard landscape items that sometimes fades into the background when more hard landscape stuff appears. That being said - I'll try my very best...

mcogilvie

Registered
Hi All,

Thanks for a super Office Hour session today. We'll post the recording very soon.

How busy is your December? Would you like another Office Hour session on December 20 or 21 at around 9:00AM Pacific? Or is that too much with holiday parties, holiday visitors, holiday shopping, and more? Your answer is not a commitment, because we know life is full of surprises.
I think it’s good to be able to have things like this around the end of the year. Although people are sometimes busy, things often slow down, especially with work. People are often in a reflective mode as they look back at the year and forward to the next. I haven’t been able to make any of the office hours yet, although I’ve listened to the recordings. I might be able to make it in December, but probably the 21st is better for me.

thomasbk

Registered
I can't attend then and missed November, but I want to mention that I like the format and watch the recordings when I can't participate live.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We're going to schedule another in January. The feedback I've gotten here and by email is that the second half of December is a combination of very busy and time off. And we'll schedule it as a meeting, not a webinar, so that we can carry over our topic of having people show their workspaces on video. That means you have a month to sweep things under the rug, put up new artwork, corral your cables, and arrange your bookshelf. (Of course I'm speaking about my workspace, at one time or another.)