• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

OmniFocus: can I see all the next action or only it's part?

I use OmniFocus for iPhone. I mentioned that my next actions don't fit in one line of he app so I can't see all the text. I can read the full text if I click at the next action and open it. Is there an option to see a next action in more lines so I could see all the sentence?
 
Sort on the iPhone will follow the sort you use on the mac as far as I know. At least it does on mine. I turn my phone sideways to see more of the next action. I also tend to put the important words up front and the less important afterwards so I don't have to click on the action much. I do not know of any setting to change the number of lines per next action but send it in as a request via the help.
 
Top