• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Omnifocus for iPad and Outlook

I am transitioning my GTD system from Microsoft to the iPad. I like the Omnifocus App, but is there a way to seamlessly integrate e-mail's from Outlook? Any help would be appreciated.
 
kgb;83898 said:
I am transitioning my GTD system from Microsoft to the iPad. I like the Omnifocus App, but is there a way to seamlessly integrate e-mail's from Outlook? Any help would be appreciated.

Do you also have a Mac with OmniFocus or jus the ipad?
 
OmniFocus

kgb;83898 said:
I am transitioning my GTD system from Microsoft to the iPad. I like the Omnifocus App, but is there a way to seamlessly integrate e-mail's from Outlook? Any help would be appreciated.

For me I'm using the Mac version of OmniFocus to drag and drop emails from Entourage into OmniFocus. I don't think I can do anything like that, though, when using OmniFocus on my iPad or iPhone. If there's something to work for that, I'd love to know it as well!
 
Top