• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

OmniFocus Poll

Which versions of OmniFocus do you use?

  • Mac desktop only

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iOS only

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Mac desktop AND iOS

    Votes: 26 86.7%

  • Total voters
    30
I LOVE OmniFocus!
I'm now using OF3. Aside from the nested subprojects that I can have inside of a "main" project, I really like that I can add files to my tasks. I also use it to have an extensive "reference" section. It's amazing. It allows me to keep everything in one place.
I can also input things in my inbox by saying "Hey Siri, remind me in Omnifocus to "call linda" tomorrow" - this will add a task to my inbox due tomorrow that says "Call Linda". Awesome. I can also add extensive notes to my actions.
I OmniFocus.
 
Top