• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Omnifocus - single item action 'boxes' disappear

Can anyone help me? I just invested in Omnifocus for Mac and I'm currently in the process of setting it up to work with my areas of focus etc.

I have a couple of the single item action boxes set up but what I find strange is when I remove the last action out of it it disappears. I don't want this to happen as I want it to remain. Can anyone help me?
 
Got the answer eventually!

I needed to go to the inspector for the list and uncheck the 'mark complete when completing last item' box :)
 
vteasdale;108593 said:
Got the answer eventually!

I needed to go to the inspector for the list and uncheck the 'mark complete when completing last item' box :)

Even better would be to go to preferences and make 'mark complete' NOT the default behavior, so you don't have to do it for each project.
 
Top