• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

OmniFocus users, capture the action when no Mac/iPhone is in sight!

I have to admit, GTD was brought to me not with books or podcasts, but with software. OmniFocus (Mac and iPhone) helped/forced me to change my habits completely and it saved my ass several times since it came out a year ago.

Since then I mostly used notebooks to capture upoming tasks and transfer them to OmniFocus later. But it never felt right, so I've created two templates (for now, pocket-sized versions coming soon) that you might find useful too. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know!



»Getting Things Done« is not just about great software like OmniFocus for Mac and iPhone. It starts with a change of your habits. Collect tasks the instant they arise and transfer them to OmniFocus later with these templates ...
http://unttld.co.uk/labs/omnifocus-quick-entry/
 
I agree Omnifocus is just another great tool but unfortunately that's for MAC only. :-(

unttld;70063 said:
I have to admit, GTD was brought to me not with books or podcasts, but with software. OmniFocus (Mac and iPhone) helped/forced me to change my habits completely and it saved my ass several times since it came out a year ago.

Since then I mostly used notebooks to capture upoming tasks and transfer them to OmniFocus later. But it never felt right, so I've created two templates (for now, pocket-sized versions coming soon) that you might find useful too. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know!



http://unttld.co.uk/labs/omnifocus-quick-entry/
 
Has anybody of you experienced the templates in your everyday workflow and can give any suggestions/feedback for improvements?
 
Top