• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

online GTD app with recurring and postdated actions

Does anyone know of an online GTD app with facility for recurring and postdated actions? I want a very simple tool but do need this little detail.

Thanks in advance.
 
Funnily enough I was just looking at this when I read your post. Looks good I must say. I imagine the free version is totally adequate for my needs. Anyone know the difference between the Pro and the free version?

(sorry if this looks like a poorly disguised plug, I assure you it isn't)
 
Top