Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive.
There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial:
https://bit.ly/4hYicYV
We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at:
https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/
Hi, I upgraded to Outlook 2007 on a new machine. Opening a task the buttons of the GTD Plugin are on a different tab "Add-Ins".
How can I move them to the main view?
I don't think you can. I think all add-ins are relegated to the Add-Ins tab in The Ribbon of Office 2007. The one good thing is that the GTD toolbar remains visible, so at least you can trigger the Defer, Action, etc. directly.