• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook 2011 for Mac

I have Mac's in my office (boutique law firm) and am looking for a GTD plug in. I currently use Outlook 2011 for Mac but eproductivity for outlook does not appear to be compatable. Any suggestions on a software plug in I can use on the Mac to maximize GTD?

Thanks.
 
Omnifocus

Since you're on a Mac, you really can't do better than Omnifocus, which eliminates the need for Outlook as anything other than an email or calendar.

However, if you don't want to give up eProductivity, you can just use the Outlook white pages available in the forms section of the site.
 
Top