• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Add-in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I just downloaded the Outlook Add-in and I'm anxious to get started. I haven't been able to figure out what the folder "GTD Views" is for and the sub-folders underneath, labeled "Calendar" and "Tasks". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
For Outlook 2000 users - the views in those folders need to be manually installed so we can see tasks by next action or tasks by project, calendar, etc. I think for Outlook 2002 they automatically install.
HTH
 
Re: Outlook Add-in

randerson said:
I just downloaded the Outlook Add-in and I'm anxious to get started. I haven't been able to figure out what the folder "GTD Views" is for and the sub-folders underneath, labeled "Calendar" and "Tasks". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

As noted above, those are for manual installation of the GTD views. What version of Outlook are you running?

Dave
 
Top