• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook addin different in online and offline mode?

I use a laptop for my work and use it both online and offline. Meaning, when I'm at work, my Outlook is connected with an Exchange server. When I'm not at work, I am not connected to that network, so my Outlook is not connected to the exchange server. I have noticed that the outlook addin for GTD also has two different "modes", both online and offline. This can get pretty confusing I think. For one thing, the installed views now appear twice on every map in the menu View > Current View. Also, some of the actions I made while at work don't appear in the offline mode.
Is this normal behaviour for Outlook addins? I am pretty new to it, so that's why I am asking...

Frank
 
Top