• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook address book

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have a bit of a neophyte Outlook question for the group. I recently purchased Keysuite to address my GTD needs. As a result, I have had to re-learn as my primary GTD software. Currently, I have many Outlook contacts who have a business fax number listed. Unfortunately, Outlook appears to convert all fax numbers to an email address in the email address book. As a result, my email address book has virtually doubled with the addition of the erroneous fax numbers.

Does anyone know how I can keep Outlook from listing fax numbers as email addresses in the address book?

Thanks,
BB
 
Thanks

Thanks much! It strikes me as bizarre that the software developers didn't pick up on that.

BB
 
Top