• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook and ACT! 2005 - Are they really integrated?

  • Thread starter Thread starter uncle-buck
  • Start date Start date
U

uncle-buck

Guest
I am new to GTD and Outlook. I have been using ACT! with Outlook Express and would like to begin implementing GTD with the GTD Outlook add-in and ACT! 2005.

The ACT! website says, "You can now edit ACT! Activities in Outlook and Outlook Activities in ACT!. These changes will synchronize back to the parent calendar."

Has anyone in this forum actually tried this and if so, how well does it work?
What are the pros and cons?

Thanks in advance for any comments and insights.
 
I'll look into it

A number of people at my company in sales and customer service use ACT! for CRM and we're about to do an upgrade to the new ACT! 2005. I'll check with my sysadmin and see if he has done any testing on the Outlook integration.
 
Top