• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

outlook calendar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Does anyone know how/if you can print the calendar with only certain items defined. For instance, there are times when I need to publish schedules for work, but don't want all my personal stuff showing up on it.

Thanks,

Ron
 
Printing Calendars in Outlook

I would probably set up a calendar view with custom filters, omitting undesired categories, and try printing that.

mco
 
Ron,

I'm on the latest version of Outlook & saw a print option to "hide details of private appointments". When setting your appointments, you'll need to mark them private for this to work. I haven't tried this feature, so I hope it works for what you were trying to accomplish.

Sandra
 
Top