• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

outlook - flag to delete in future time

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron storm
  • Start date Start date
A

aaron storm

Guest
Folks -

I found that there are many instances that I come across an email that I don't have an action for it, but I don't want to delete it just yet in case of there is a follow-up. So, I would like to have is a way to flag the message, put it in my ref folder, and if by the time I flagged (or set by default), I haven't removed the flag or make any other changes, it should just be deleted.

I am wondering if there is quick macro/script to set such option.
 
Top