• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook for iPhone - any demand?

My company has recently developed an application that connects MS Outlook/Exchange tasks with the iPhone. I personally use Outlook and OneNote for GTD and I think this is a great idea; my boss, however, doesn't think there's much value to it.

What do you think? Would you pay $5-$10 a month for something like this?
 
I would if it copied my tasks so they were available offline (I have an iPod Touch and don't always have access to a wireless connection). My Next Actions are almost all in my Outlook Tasks, so the ability to export them would be a big benefit to me. Make them editable offline (for later sync) and it would be tremendous.
 
Top