• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Google Calendar

  • Thread starter Thread starter JJSOmaha
  • Start date Start date
J

JJSOmaha

Guest
Hello

Can someone tell me of a free application or plug in for Google calendar where I can simultaneously sync Outlook at Google Calendar?

I'd like to be able to make a change and have it reflect in Outlook or vice versa...

Any ideas?

Also, any talk of Google adding in a Task List?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff
 
JJSOmaha said:
Hello

Can someone tell me of a free application or plug in for Google calendar where I can simultaneously sync Outlook at Google Calendar?

I'd be interested in this as well!

I do have a fairly easy method for getting single appointments from Outlook to Google Calendar, but it would be nice to just have Outlook automatically grab its appointments from GCal.
 
whkratz said:
I haven't looked at this addin much at all, so I can't vouch for it. However, it is what people are using right now for syncing Outlook and Google Calendar.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/remotecalendars

Regards.....Bill Kratz

I tried it with Outlook 2007 Beta and it was a pain in rear. Sometimes it pulled from Google, most times it did not, and it never correctly synced back to Google.

I gave up on it and moved on (from both Google and Outlook..18 month Moleskine FOR THE WIN!!)

Michael
 
If you're not complete wedded to Google, you could try using Yahoo. Their free web-based calendar also provides a tool to sync with Outlook.

- Leon
 
Top