• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook GTD-missing e-mail

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmez
  • Start date Start date
J

jimmez

Guest
I hope someone can help me with this one.

I had an e-mail in the in-box. I filed it under //personal folders.
It seems as if it has dissapeared.

I can find it by using find inbox;personal files.

Is it still in the in box? Where is it?
Is there a way to locate it manually?
 
Hi

It could have been archived if you've got that functionality on.

If so, look in the folder list (view/folder list) to see if there is a set of folders called archive, then look under there for the email . .

Hope this helps 8)
 
Top