• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook GTD Plug-In Franklin Plan Plus Update 1.0.5?

Anyone using the updated of Plan Plus for Outlook with GTD Plug-In? How do they work together? Does it matter which is installed first?
 
I use both of them in combination with an iPAQ without any problems. PlanPlus was installed first, but I don't think this is an issue.
 
Planplus issues

Maybe this has changed in the latest version of PlanPlus but in the version I used, PlanPlus would take any all day appointments which would normally show up at the beginning of the day in the untimed section and make them appointments which went from 8a - 5p.

Could a planplus user explain how planplus handles it?

When I tried it, I would end up with multiple all-day events which rendered the calendar view worthless.

Thanks
 
Top