• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Help - More Room for Journal Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe Bryant
  • Start date Start date
J

Joe Bryant

Guest
Hi Folks,

In the Journal section of MS Outlook, I'm trying to get it to allow me more room for displaying info on notes and such.

Currently, when I call up the journal history on a contact (Activities tab - show Journal) it will give the list of entries for that contact but the info will be truncated after a couple of lines. That's ok for the short entries but many times I have more info there. I can get it by clicking on the entry and it expands but I want to be able to see it all automatically.

Any help? If you have it, please walk me through the steps in a 1, 2, 3 manner.

Thanks a ton.

Joe
 
Top