• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook iPad and iPhone

Hello.

I know this has been touched on before but I haven't yet been able to find an answer to my specific situation, hopefully one of you has.

I use outlook 2010 on a pc (set up as recommended by the guide from this site). I am not on an exchange server. I use outlooks business contact manager. I like being able to quickly tie emails to tasks or projects as well as link client information and calendar appointments.

I also use apples mobile devices (iPad and iPhone). Both run ios5. I want to sync my outlook calendar and tasks (INCLUDING categories) as they are set up in my main task manager (outlook). I want to sync both ways. I need to have access when I am out of cellular service.

I appreciate any suggestions for a solution (sync client, app, etc) that I can run on my mobile device.

Thanks,
 
Top