• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook macro to forward incomplete all day events?

Hi,

I've recently started using the Outlook calendar to display my day specific events and reminders up at the top of the calendar as 'all day' events. I usually also mark these 'complete' as I finish them.

What I'd like to be able to do (automatically) is have a macro that looks for incomplete 'all day' events from the day before and copies them forward to today.

Any macro guru's out there want to take a shot or know where I might find some easily modified code for this?

Thanks.
 
Top