• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Notes - view without preview

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share the solution I found to something that was annoying me when I looked at my notes in "notes list" view. I couldn't stand seeing a preview of the first few lines of each of my notes. I only wanted to see the subject. I looked on this forum but couldn't find anything. Eventually found the solution:

"You need to turn off AutoPreview. View | View Settings | Other Settings | No AutoPreview..."​

From this link

Hopefully that will help someone else.

Murray
 
Top