• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cisco
  • Start date Start date
C

Cisco

Guest
I am not sure what i did, but I must have done something and need help to get back to where I was.

In Outlook my inbox lost the 'received' column and I have not been able to get it back. Any ideas on how to restore it would be very welcomed.

thanks
 
Right Click on the gray bar at the top of the messages.
Half way down is 'Field Chooser' - click that
Grab 'Received' and drag it where you want it

Should work, I hope that helps
 
Top