outlook software

A

Anonymous

I have finally decided to switch to outlook for synchronization. Can i get some ideas on the best software to use and if anyone has had luck synching one computer with outlook and another with palm desktop.

Thanks,

mtf

A

Anonymous

Outlook and Palm

The newest palms have a palm-written outlook conduit, but before that palms came with the Chapura conduit Pocket Mirror. It works very well. I have heard the palm-written outlook conduit has had teething pains. I would look at Pocket Mirror, standard and professional, as well as Chapura's Key Suite (to get Outlook functionality on the Palm). I like Key Suite a lot, but don't care for Outlook's overdesigned interface.

Good Luck,
Mike

A

Anonymous

FYI

I have used the new palm written outlook conduit without any glitches. And I'm usually one who figures out how to make software misfunction! Just a gift of mine...

A

Anonymous

PocketMirror has worked wonderfully for me. I use Outlook at work, and I use PM to sync my PDA (Clie running PalmOS 4.1) with Outlook. I chose it because it allows me to filter out private entries so that certain entries aren't resident on my work PC. At home I just use the Palm Desktop, which I sync using the standard Palm sync conduits. Haven't had any troubles with this setup yet!

Brian