• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook tasks to PDA (Nokia 362)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bernardonff
  • Start date Start date
B

Bernardonff

Guest
Hi,

I just started to set up my GTD gadgets, and I am havving difficulties to transfer my tasks from Outlook to my Nokia E62 cell phone. My Nokia just do not carefor the categories that I seted up in Outlook.

Any one has figure out how to do it?

Another cool question: how to export (or copy and past) my task list to any site? I though about google docs, but it just dont work with PDA also.

Regards

Bernardo
 
Not possible

To my knowledge, Nokia PDA's do not support todo categories... unbelievable.

I suggest you do some of the following:
- Save your @Phone items to your phonebook. (Eg with name "Call Pharmacy") with the phone number. This way you will have those items in your phonebook after the sync.
- Sync only what you need on road to your PDA. (I quess most of the tasks are made in front of computer...) I Think you should be able to sync only some of the contacts to Phone.
 
@Bernardonff:
The internal software does not "care" for categories, but since this is a smart phone (Symbian S60), you can install software which "cares".
Namely Papyrus from http://www.sbsh.net/
You can test the software before you buy.
 
Top