• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Palm IIIc Sync to outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I know this is an archaic question but pleas bear with me...

I am have never used a palm before. A friend of mine gave me an old palm IIIc to use to see if I would like to venture into that world.

It Syncs to Franklin Planner SW.

My question is this

How can I get it to sync to outlook...
I don't have the time nor the inclination to switch to the FP software as outlook serves me well..

So do I need special sw for this is everything in there and I just can't find it?

Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated
 
Top