Palm Recommendations ?

A

Anonymous

I am considering buying a Palm and have read through most of the previous posts about different configuration preferences. I like the Palm C but it has some poor reviews about the case etc. I am trying to use mostly a paer based GTD but w/ lists,projects and NA's on the Palm for when i am mobile. Any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

As a follow up- are there any new Palms on the horizon set to come out in the next couple months ? Thanks

TesTeq

Registered
New Palms on horizon.

Expect them just before the Christmas gifts season. They probably will be based on new PalmOS 6.
TesTeq

E

enriquer

Palms getting bad reviews as of late

Palms have been getting bad reviews (at Amazon.com) as of late. Not sure if the quality took a dip or people want more for there money.

Nonetheless, Dell PPC's are doing exceptionally well right now. Might consider that or pursuing a SmartPhone. Amazon has the Motorola MPX220 for $49.99 after all the rebates.

Can't go wrong there....

J

jddqr

I just got a Tungsten E and I am exceptionally happy with it. For a 'plain vanilla' device it's all you could want.

(Of course, you can get other models with more features, but beware the urge to tweak)