Palm Software

A

Anonymous

I would be curious to see how people are setting up software on their Palm to follow the GTD principles. I have not read GTD yet (getting the book this week), but I have been following these boards trying to figure it out and like what I see.

I currently use Agendus for my personal life setting up categories in my ToDo's like: Home, Work, Out, Anywhere. Depending where I am, I will try to accomplish my tasks in that category. For work, I have been using Shadow Plan with projects broken down into steps with deadlines. I find this setup somewhat productive, but feel that I am missing out on something that maybe GTD can show me.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ext555

Registered
I'd suggest you join the yahoo group GTD-palm .
You'll probably find more information than you're looking for.

BigStory

Registered
I have an article from David on setting up your Palm that you can have if you email. Another alternative would be to go to the Tips and Tools section of this website, and find the article on "Setting up a Paper Planner" and then duplicate this setup on your Palm.

Good Luck,
Gordon

hth

Registered
Re: Palm Software

lynch said:
I would be curious to see how people are setting up software on their Palm to follow the GTD principles. I have not read GTD yet (getting the book this week), but I have been following these boards trying to figure it out and like what I see.

Hi,
as i mentioned earlier i am using Notestudio with a customized version of Volkers example GTD templates.
http://www.dogmelon.com.au/ns/Example Note Books.shtml
I use it because at has all the flexibility I need and is very easy to handle. The staff of dogmelon is quite responsive to the wishes of there users. So we got many functions which the GTD-Users asked for.

Yours
Alexander