• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Paperless filing system in Lotus Notes in 5 easy steps

Hello everyone,

I recently set up one part of a paperless filing system and I would like to share the experience to show you what's possible.

I've documented the process with narrative, screen shots, and a brief video clip.

Link: Paperless filing system in Lotus Notes in 5 easy steps

I realize that implementing something like what I've done will be out of the reach of many but I hope that the process I've outlined will help some of you in thinking about your paperless challenges.

This solution is more geared to a business paperless filing application, however, the principles would apply to anyone, whether in a company or working solo.

Also, if you are a Notes user, don't overlook the fact that Notes and Acrobat can be combined to make a wonderful tool for document management. Now, with paperless filing, you have another way to look at getting things done with Lotus Notes.

I hope this helps.

Eric
 
Top