• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

PDA case recommendations?

I've discovered that one of the reasons I don't look at my PDA regularly is because the case I use is awkward and uncomfortable. It's a rhinoskin aluminum case that looks great--all sleek and metallic--but it's a pain in the neck to work with. So, in an effort to overhaul my GTD practices as well as my Palm use, I'm interested in any and all recommendations for great ways to carry a PDA.

Protection is probably my chief concern, but that's what led me to the aluminum case. I've seen some interesting attempts at integrating PDAs into binders, but I'm not confident that the screen is protected or that pages could be easily used when a PDA is sitting on the other side of binder rings. (BTW, my PDA is a Palm IIIc that I've had since 2001--ancient in Palm years!)

I think I'm even ready to set aside my aversion to Velcro. Any suggestions? Thanks very much.

Beth
 
Top