• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Personalized Workflow Diagram

  • Thread starter Thread starter frieki
  • Start date Start date
F

frieki

Guest
Recently I saw a posting of someone's personalized GTD workflow diagram for which they were asking for feedback from other's. It resonated something with me, but at the time I was looking for something else and so (apparently) didn't think to bookmark that post. Now for the life of me I can't find that particular workflow diagram again, no matter which way I google. I've even searched and scanned my browser history to no avail. I thought that it was posted here at the forums but have not found it. I have found several other variations of the GTD workflow diagram (including the basic and advanced) in various blogs & forums but can't find that one. And unfortunately, I have no idea the name of it's designer (modifier?). Does anyone remember seeing a posting of a personalized version of the workflow diagram in their recent GTD travels online & if so, where?

TIA
 
Top