• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

PigPog?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brettk71
  • Start date Start date
B

brettk71

Guest
Okay, I give up . . . why is the PigPog method called PigPog? I understand the method. I actually came to something similar before I heard about it. But why is it called PigPog? Just curious. :-)
 
PigPog - the cat and the web site.

It was a cat. Called PigPog. PigPog had a fight with a Peugeot. PigPog lost. PigPog died. Now PigPog is a web site. It's odd how these things happen, isn't it?
You can find more information at http://pigpog.com/about/.
The PigPog method was developed and published by the author of this web site.
TesTeq
 
TesTeq said:
The PigPog method was developed and published by the author of this web site.
TesTeq

Thanks, TesTeq, but that's giving me a bit more credit than I deserve - it was more of a community method come up with by people on the GTD_Palm Yahoo! Group. I started the discussion and wrote the method up, so I named it after my site/cat.

I've moved it, along with the other GTD articles I wrote around the same time, into a Wiki now, so anyone can modify and improve them...
http://pigpog.com/wiki/index.php/Productivity
 
Ah, I get it. Just a name, not an acronym or anything. My cat acts as if she is important enough to have everything named after her so it's fitting a cat should have the honor. :-)

Thanks for clearing that up.
 
Top