• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Please suggest me an app for lists/tasks (for iPod touch, needs to sync with PC)

Hi guys,

I've been searching these forums and the web for hours but obviously not hard enough as I couldn't find a solution for my needs. I finally decided to register and tap into all the knowledge here.

At work I'm issued a Win7 Laptop (HP) and a Nokia E72 phone (need to use these tools). Obviously the outlook syncs very well and I use the outlook agenda and task fuction at the moment with succes. The problem is that at home I use mac hardware/software (iMac, MBP, iPod Touch) and I'm limited to either input/check on my phone, or use my work laptop.

So, I'm looking for a simple to use, multiple-list manager that works on
- Win 7
- Mac os x
- Nokia E72 (biggest problem here!)
-- Bonus if they also have an app for iPod touch, but not a must as I do carry my phone everywhere, it's just not as much fun to use as the iPod (or possibly iPad in the near future). They obviously need to sync (cleverly) over the web so I have the most recent lists on each tool. It's fine if it somehow works together with/in/on Outlook.

I don't require huge functionality, just multiple lists and easy to use in a GTD system.

thanks, Michiel.
 
I think you should visit Toodledo.com. It is a web task manager that can sync directly with -I think - all the tools you listed
 
Top