• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Pocket Informant GTD like ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hello,

after reading in this forum i decided to download the demo of Pocket Informant. Before paying for it, i want to know how i can use it GTD like.

Does someone use Pocket Informant (Pocket PC) for organisation "GTD like", and can you tell me how?

Greetings from Germany
Guido
 
hi there..

I am from Germany as well.
(I can contact you directly if ya want)

Pocket Informant is the PPC app of choice when it comes to GTD.
(and you can fiddle with hundreds of settings for hours on end)
I use it to sync with outlook and have set it up by the "projects as contacts" method.

So each project is a contact (categorized under "Projekte" and "Someday" )
that can link to various tasks.

I use the contact notes to outline the project and the tasks needed. The first one gets to be a NA. When the NA is done, the project gets updated (I delete the first NA from the Note and make the next one an NA).

...hmm...

For an in-depth explanation of this method, look here:

http://home.comcast.net/~whkratz/id85.htm

:::emp:::
 
Top