• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Pocket Informant

  • Thread starter Thread starter janecr
  • Start date Start date
J

janecr

Guest
Have just installed Pocket Informant on a Pocket PC, and I can't work out the best way to keep track of projects. Do I add each Project as a Category and then assign this to a new task? If so, where do I find the list of projects to review as part of the Weekly Review? Any advice and other tips appreciated.

Thanks
 
Hi janecr - Have a category called Projects, and make each project a task in this category.

If you want to link a project to a next action, use the Link feature. This will make your Weekly Review easier.
 
Top