• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Pocket PC/Windows Mobile 5 - GTD software?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red Dog
  • Start date Start date
R

Red Dog

Guest
I'm new to GTD,....still not set up...but heading there.

I'm currently using Pocket PC with Pocket Informant software. Using Outlook 2003. I know that there is a new improved version of a GTD plug in for outlook,...but does anyone have GTD based software for the Pocket PC?
 
Red Dog said:
I'm new to GTD,....still not set up...but heading there.

I'm currently using Pocket PC with Pocket Informant software. Using Outlook 2003. I know that there is a new improved version of a GTD plug in for outlook,...but does anyone have GTD based software for the Pocket PC?

I'm using ListPro. It isn't specifically set up for GTD, but it is meeting my needs.

http://www.iliumsoft.com/
 
Top