Post about a" A4 cathedral metal box " (another beginner thread) linking to a more advanced filing system that david recommends e.g. tickler filling

Full Title: Post about a" A4 cathedral metal box " (another beginner thread) linking to a more advanced filing system that david recommends e.g. tickler filling
20 00

What would the words be.

Words in head.

Post giving a literal example of my situation moving house.

Where in the moment preparing stuff packing stuff – myself Tim decided do something use this type of A4 cathedral metal box (which I actually had for a while ,maybe up to a year, but actually never was using it to store anything apart from a type of note pad or sheets I was using for passwords. I believe I actually wrote some information digitally when I got this product, about why I got it – after I saw my parents both have these types of A4 cathedral box with a lock/key for there bank details – I said to them “why don’t I use one of those” instead of storing bank letters/documents in a4 wallet files/folders (and there was also another reason thinking using box for)

Writing this not sure that this thread will make sense for people reading – so I will need to split it into two of revised stuff (writing back editing about the original topic I am writing about here using literally A4 cathedral box and how it links to literally taking holistic responsibility with my life trying to better do GTD

Like seriously – I start to have yearnings inside of myself post certain things like this ranting – because I start having thoughts that maybe online users will be able give me specific tailored post messages for myself to make investments in right now to help myself with organization and solve my physical material problem here

was part one this thread

1 one Move types of documents

“Proof of ID

Certificates e.g. grades at school

And passwords”

For example1701803705946.png

2 Two “After myself Tim didn’t actually have these documents put in this box, they were actually left out In my house in the open – where anybody could look/take them? PMW.

“pointers 1 and 2 here was myself making writing these describing what I did because maybe online users will see/read this and also share what they do about these subjects saying about.

“I had original copies of certificates/grades I put in the A4 lock box shown in picture- then also photo copy un original ones, I have also stored in type of A4 paper folder wallets – question comes to mind are these worth keeping right now? Or should I also get rid of these photo copy files – if users replies back to me something yes after they read this writing here right now?

This also links to the topic of using digital technology to “digitify” documents or files – which was a key point actually written in Davids book that I read – but he didn’t actually give detailed instructions in book about this topic , but just said that there are successful people using digitization for organization

Like I could give a literal example – one the the physical a4 paper wallet file folders is one personal to myself with stuff literally just like drawings/brainstorms on paper – which probably aren’t any value to any other person – I had the thought should do something try digitify these things I have.

3 Three )Thought this related – because having background thoughts of stuff about how David remember reading his type of writing using types of filling cabinets to execute a type of system. (this was a cue for Tim – when posts this and sees response/interaction to try search more read more about this topic)

What else

-Am going to upload types of pictures this post in order to try to explain something in my mind methodologically chronologically. (I have done this trying to describe/narrate main points , but not every specific action)

-Had words to use types of tags to try to bring attention this post in forum such as “organisation objects or items

4 four )*I can’t remember what exactly were the specific things written by David About how he recommends using something such as filling cabinets or a tickler filling system.
1701803818894.png

20 18*looks at PC laptop* comes back – that would have to show literal picture of how arranged type a4 box the day before yesterday to prove a point

WE

43 LBA L PC

Using forum posts as cue for time management e.g. how much time one should spend looking at reading stuff, doing activity of reading (which something myself Tim wanting to progress

1342 task – look over what types of pictures actually have upload facebook

Specific picture

17 43 right now

Well it would n’t upload to upload this text word draft and then…

Whilst have on website”

Was part two of this thread

""" quote x3

Should also take picture of type A4 folders

Write more about – type of label system made (from the a4 folders) where put into 4 separate sections (signified by 4 fingers in picture)

First I used type of paper clip and paper to label the file – then realised actually that in to product there was actually these type of opaque glass paper labels which came1701804734286.png1701804749170.png

Should I take picture of example of actual product paper sheet inside – that gives details about the company that made this product and wonder if other users would have recommendation

2 pic not able upload
1701804769327.png1701804777001.png

4th part background words holistically – about tims schedule

1st thing doing going other user polfiax @Mrs-Polifax , recommended type author.

That Tim needs to designate a certain amount of time reading GTD stuff and schedule

Here [accountable, or keep a record of myself actually to study and implement the GTD methodology. | Getting Things Done® Forums[ ☹
STN and call this part one

Attachments

• 1701805003646.png
    1701805003646.png
    204 KB · Views: 0