Printable diary template suggestions?

unstuffed

Registered
Does anyone have any suggestions for their favourite printable diary templates? A friend of mine does a lot of work out and about, and she'll have a 6-week cyclic schedule of visiting clients in other states plus working back in the office. She doesn't want to have to lug around a huge tome full of a year's worth of paper, and a PDA isn't appropriate for the industry, so she's looking for diary pages that she can print out one or two cycles in advance.

The perfect solution would contain daily appointment schedules, notes/UCD pages, a week-by-week planner, and an overall year calendar. Hope someone's got some ideas, because I know I've seen this stuff discussed, but just can't remember when/where.

Thanks in anticipation. :)

Day Owl

Registered
unstuffed;54287 said:
Does anyone have any suggestions for their favourite printable diary templates? A friend of mine does a lot of work out and about, and she'll have a 6-week cyclic schedule of visiting clients in other states plus working back in the office. She doesn't want to have to lug around a huge tome full of a year's worth of paper, and a PDA isn't appropriate for the industry, so she's looking for diary pages that she can print out one or two cycles in advance.

The perfect solution would contain daily appointment schedules, notes/UCD pages, a week-by-week planner, and an overall year calendar. Hope someone's got some ideas, because I know I've seen this stuff discussed, but just can't remember when/where.

Thanks in anticipation. :)

Try this:

http://www.diyplanner.com

Todd V

Registered
Go Moleskine!

This would be a very good way to go. Purchase a Moleskine notebook and then try downloading some of these mGTD templates. She can get the 8x11 Moleskine planner and then download the templates to put inside for taking notes, etc.

That's the best way to go in my view.