• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing context specific lists from Outlook?

Use SnagIt to Capture your Outlook Task Lists

I use SnagIt, a neat piece of software from Techsmith to Capture and print my Outlook Tasks when I want to take them on the road. SnagIt is a great tool for this and many other tasks. I highly recommend it.
 
GTD & Outlook

brianosborn;60994 said:
It seems impossible to print tasks from Outlook with a page break on 'Category'. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on this?
Did you buy @Store the GTD & Outlook? You can use the same system defining the view. I'm sorry because I'm from Italy - so I use italian outlook. However I try to translate properly View/Define a View/New ....at this point you choose whatever you like, you decide a name for this kind of view ( I use Print for Hipster PDA ) and that's it. Remember before you print to expand all the categories

:)
 
Top