• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing Memos from Palm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter taxgeek
  • Start date Start date
T

taxgeek

Guest
Here's my question: (and I'll also post in the GTD palm forum, if I can find it again):

I'd like to print out my list of memos from the "all" categories view on my Palm desktop. But when I tell it to print, it prints out the text of all the memos too, not just the list view where you only see the first line.

Does anybody know if what I want is possible?

Thanks,
Taxgeek.
 
do you use outlook in conjunction with your palm?

you could always pull a screenshot of your notes from within outlook if you just wanted the note 'headers'
 
Top