• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing Outlook Tasks: Column Formatting Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Publius1776
  • Start date Start date
P

Publius1776

Guest
Hi All -- I don't know what I did, but for some reason, I can't print my Outlook Tasks lists and have them quickly and easily fit to one 8 1/2 by 11 inch page portrait style....

Throughout the day, I drag and adjust the column widths as I'm working, but before I go home I like to print them and put them in my binder. But Now everything is all mucked up! Does any one know what I'm talking about and have a quick fix?

Thanks!
 
open the task view, arrange as desired. Then from the menu bar,select print, print style, define styles, edit. Setup as desired, save and print.
 
Top