• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing Software that Syncs to Palm T3?

Greetings,

I post this question periodically, but so far have had very limited response. I keep posting this because I can't believe that there aren't more people like me that like to have paper to mark up in order to keep creative flow going.

Does anyone using a palm device have any recommendations for printing hard landscapes, to include dated todo's, in a daily grid type format? So far, Time and Chaos is the closest solution I have found, but that requires dating of all todo's and T&C handles repeating events differently than the palm so it is limited use to me.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Dwight...
 
Top