• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Printing using GTD task view (More notes!?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pscobee
  • Start date Start date
P

Pscobee

Guest
I am using the GTD toolbar and would like to print my task list; @agenda, @calls etc...

But I want all the notes, info etc to be displayed?

I can change the task view and use preview to get the first couple lines, but would like to see it all...

Any ideas, tricks or tips?

Thanks, Pete
 
Top