Prioritizing

Jay McConnell

Registered
I'm getting a lot of value from the archived Webinars. I just went back to the 2009 Webinar on Prioritizing. I really liked the example of the scientist with a Project that would take 8-10 years to complete and how that really would need to be moved off the Projects list for most of us because it would drive us crazy to look at it. That example helped me move some things off my Projects list and over to a separate document for Visions/Horizons.

Oogiem

Registered
I really liked the example of the scientist with a Project that would take 8-10 years to complete and how that really would need to be moved off the Projects list for most of us because it would drive us crazy to look at it.
OTOH some of us have multiple decades old projects that will probably not be completed in my lifetime and I’m ok with it. Farming works at the pace of Nature not humans.

Sarahsuccess

Registered
I'm getting a lot of value from the archived Webinars. I just went back to the 2009 Webinar on Prioritizing. I really liked the example of the scientist with a Project that would take 8-10 years to complete and how that really would need to be moved off the Projects list for most of us because it would drive us crazy to look at it. That example helped me move some things off my Projects list and over to a separate document for Visions/Horizons.
I don’t see any webinar from 2009 with the title Prioritizing. What is the title of the webinar you mentioned?